1. ABOUT THIS COOKIES POLICY
- This Cookies policy explains what cookies are and how we use them. We advise you to read this policy so you can understand what type of cookies we use, the information we collect using cookies and how that information is used.
- If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at:
- Address: 13, Anemonelor Alley, Cluj-Napoca, 400482, Romania
- Phone: 0040 757 455 050
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT COOKIES ARE?
- Cookies represent tiny text files that are stored on your computer when you visit our website. They help us to make the website run smoothly and allow us to provide the best service possible, here's a list of different types of cookies we use on our website and why we use them:
- Strictly Necessary: these cookies are essential because they to allow registered users to authenticate and perform account related functions, as well as to save the contents of virtual “carts” on sites that have an ecommerce functionality.
- Functionality: these cookies are used to store preferences set by users such as account name, language, and location.
- Security: we use these cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.
- Analytics and Performance: performance cookies collect information on how users interact with our websites, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how our website functions and to understand how users interact with it.
- Advertising: these cookies are used to display relevant advertising to visitors who use our website, as well as to understand and report on the efficacy of ads served on our website. They track details such as the number of unique visitors, the number of times particular ads have been displayed, and the number of clicks the ads have received. They are also used to build user profiles, including showing you ads based on products you’ve viewed or acts you have taken on our (and other) website. These are set by Automatic and trusted third party networks and are generally persistent in nature.
- Third Party / Embedded Content: those cookies enhance the experience of website visitors. These include social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter (through the use of sharing buttons), or embedded content from Youtube and Vimeo. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
3. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
- List of cookies
- Website/Shopify - _shopify_sa_p, _shopify_sa_t, __cfduid, cart_ver, _secure_session_id, storefront_digest, _s, _ab, exemptify, _shopify_ga, __cfduid, _abv, _shopify_y, master_device_id, _shopify_y, _y, _ga, _y, _orig_referrer, cart_sig, __ssid, _gid, koa.sid.sig, koa.sid, secure_customer_sig, optimizelyEndUserId, cookies-accepted, cart_ts, _landing_page, _shopify_y, _fbp, cart, _shopify_fs
- Google - CONSENT, ANID, 1P_JAR, OTZ
- Recognise when you log in on www.amiramour.eu and what are your preferred settings;
- Give you a browsing experience that is unique to you and to serve you content which we believe improves your online shopping experience;
- Analyse how you use our site which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance, therefore we can adjust and improve our website’s functions and capabilities.
- The legal basis of processing data collected through cookies (if you accept cookies) resides in article 6 letter a) from the General Data Protection Regulation of E.U. 2016/679, meaning that you give us your express consent regarding this type of data processing.
- We advise you that we are going to update this policy from time to time. If we make any changes we will let you know by posting online, on our website, the updated form of this Policy, therefore, it is recommended that you should regularly check this policy to ensure you are aware of the most updated version.